Baby Cakes: My wonderful grandma used to make vanilla layer cake with orange blossom icing for all of my birthdays in Charleston. She always served it with Earl Grey tea. I created this fragrance as a birthday gift to myself this year, to remind me of her.
Belle of the Balm:
- All-in-one superhero (super emollient body lotion, cuticle oil, and emergency frizz tamer!).
- Cute and easy-to-grab in your purse.
- Cocoa butter’s high melting point means no messy lotion debacles in the bottom of your bag, and it’s a solid, so the TSA can’t take it away!
- Non-greasy and fast absorbing, so you feel soft and smooth, never oily or sticky.
- Comes in a 2oz metal tin.
Fragrance notes: orange blossom accord, buttercream icing, vanilla cake, bergamot, a whisper of birthday candles
Ingredients: Shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, avocado/coconut/sweet almond/grapeseed oil, soy wax, dimethicone, vegan isopropyl myristate, fragrance oil, phenonip (vegan preservative).